Policy on Protection of Personal Information
Recognizing that i Access Consulting Inc. has its important social responsibility to protect personal information, we establish the following “Policy on Protection of Personal Information” in order to fulfill the responsibility, and we are committed to ensuring the protection and proper use of personal information:
1. Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information in a legal and proper way.
2. Purpose of Use
We use personal information collected by us solely for the purposes of use described below, and we do not, except as permitted by law, use the same beyond these purposes of use without the prior consent of the individual. If in collecting personal information we inform the individual of specific purposes of use, we use personal information within the scope of such purposes.
2.1. Customer’s Personal Information
2.1.1. Provision of products and services, and provision of information related to products and services
(1) Shipping and provision of our products and services, and provision of repair, after-sales and other services for products;
(2) Provision of content through the internet, and provision of email distribution and other services;
(3) Announcement of information, and distribution of catalogs and brochures, relating to products and services of the group companies of i Access Consulting Inc; and
(4) Provision, announcement, organization, and management of various information, including announcements of events, contests, and campaigns hosted, co-hosted, sponsored, and attended by the group companies of i Access Consulting Inc.
2.1.2. Questionnaire survey
Conduct of questionnaire, monitoring and other surveys for planning, development, and promotion of products and services of the group companies of i Access Consulting Inc., and for any other business activities performed by us and our affiliates.
(1) Shipping of prizes, giveaways, and any other goods distributed;
(2) Response to inquiries and brochure requests;
(3) Preparation of statistical materials that provide fundamental information for developing products and improving services;
(4) Control of access to our facilities;
(5) Conduct of investigations and keeping of records pursuant to laws, regulations, and any other requirements, filing of documents and reports with governmental agencies, public authorities, and any similar organizations, and audit processes; and
(6) Provision of the information to third parties, either with the consent of the individual or pursuant to law, to the extent required to achieve the foregoing purposes of use.
2.2. Personal Information of Individual Business Partners or Individuals Who Are Affiliated with Corporate Business Partners
(1) Preparation for and performance of business transactions, and management of contracts;
(2) Control of access to our facilities;
(3) Conduct of investigations and keeping of records pursuant to laws, regulations, and any other requirements, filing of documents and reports with governmental agencies, public authorities, and any similar organizations, and audit processes; and
(4) Provision of the information to third parties, either with the consent of the individual or pursuant to law, to the extent required to achieve the foregoing purposes of use.
We take reasonable security and remediation measures as applicable to protect personal information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration, disclosure, and other risks.
4. No Provision to Third Party
We do not, except as permitted by law, disclose or provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the individual. We do not also disclose or provide personal related information to any third party without first confirming the obtaining of his/her consent as required by law.
5. Joint Use of Personal Information
We may use personal information collected by us jointly with i Access Consulting Inc. and its group companies. If we otherwise inform the individual in collecting his/her personal information, we use the same for such purpose(s) of which the individual is informed.
6. Notification of Purpose of Use; Disclosure, Correction, etc. and Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Information
Upon request for notification of purposes of use, request for disclosure, correction, etc. or suspension of use, etc. of personal information, or request for disclosure of a record on the provision of personal information to third parties, we will, after verification of the individual’s personal identity, respond to such request promptly to a reasonable extent in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
7. Legal Compliance, Improvement
We comply with personal information protection laws and regulations and relevant guidelines, and we regularly review and seek to improve and enhance internal measures for personal information protection.
8. Handling of Individual Number and Specific Personal Information
With regard to the handling of individual numbers and specific personal information, we have separately established our “Basic Policy on Proper Handling of Individual Numbers and Specific Personal Information” and comply with the “Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures,” other relevant laws and regulations, and any other applicable rules.